After some time, I managed to recovery the site but just when I was hoping to get some rest, I realized that the database replication between this Primary Site Server and the CAS failed.
The error was found in the rcmctrl.log is "Error: Replication group "General_Site_Data" has failed to initialize for subscribing site C00, setting link state to Error."
To resolve this, the steps are as below
1) Launch SQL server management studio with an account with sysadmin rights
2) Run the TSQL command below to check the state of replication
select * from RCM_DrsInitializationTrackingwhere replicationGroup = 'General_Site_data' AND SiteFulfilling='P02'
3) To resolve the issue, run the TSQL command below
update RCM_DrsInitializationTracking set InitializationStatus = 7 where ReplicationGroup = 'general_site_data' and SiteRequesting = '<Central Site Code>' and SiteFulfilling = '<Primary Site Code>'
Run the replication link analyser again to check on the status.